Preferably intended for rotation vehicles, who will have a maximum parking time limit depending on the area and a specific regulation timetable, paying the amount set out in the corresponding Tax Ordinance. Residents may also park in these spaces with the same time limit, paying the same amount as other users, as established in the corresponding Tax Ordinance.
The main objective of the Blue Zone is to facilitate the rotation in the use of parking spaces in the city’s central streets where there is the greatest demand for parking, whether for administrative procedures, shopping, health care, leisure, etc.
Given the shortage of parking space in the regulated zones, these parking spaces are intended for users who need to carry out formalities or make purchases with a time limit, as follows:
- Basic: Maximum 2 hours
- Commercial: Maximum 2 hours
- Half Stay: Maximum 5 hours
- Reduced: Maximum 2 hours
- Basic: Monday to Friday working days from 9am to 2pm and 4pm to 8pm / Saturday working days from 9am to 2pm. Sundays, holidays and Saturday afternoons free.
- Commercial: Monday to Saturday working days from 9am to 2pm and 4pm to 8pm. Sundays, public holidays free.
- Half stay: Monday to Saturday working days from 9am to 2pm and 4pm to 8pm. Sundays and public holidays free.
- Reduced (Not currently active): Monday to Saturday working days from 9am to 2pm. Sundays, weekday afternoons and holidays free.
BLUE ZONE FEES
Basic, Commercial, Reduced
|30 MINUTES (Minimum)||0,30€|
|120 Minutes – 2h (Maximum)||1,80€|
BLUE ZONE FEES
|30 MINUTES (Minimum)||0,15€|
|300 Minutes – 5h (Maximum)||1,50€|
DUE TO TIMETABLE AND RATES DIFFERENCES, MAKE SURE WITH THE VERTICAL SIGNS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE STREET IN WHICH REGULATED ZONE YOU HAVE PARKED
TAX REGULATION BY LAW OF THE FEES FOR PARKING VEHICLES ON CERTAIN PUBLIC STREETS IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF ALICANTE.