Once you have parked your vehicle on the regulated street, you must follow the following steps:
- Identify the colour of the street and the vertical signage, whether it is BLUE or ORANGE.
- Go to your nearest ticket dispenser.
Start the parking meter by pressing any key.
Select one of the offered parking area options BLUE or ORANGE
- Enter the money up to the permitted length of stay of the corresponding rate you wish or pay by card.
- Once you have entered the corresponding amount you must press the green validation button (VALID).
- Place the ticket on the side where the requested time is indicated, visibly against the windscreen inside the vehicle.
- Parking meters don’t give back change.
- You can also acquire the parking permit by obtaining a virtual ticket purchased in the corresponding application expressly authorised by the City Council.
- Note that the street is an ORANGE ZONE.
- If you are a resident, you can identify yourself at the parking meter with the Alicante Citizen Card (TCA), which is valid for residents.
- Provisionally, until your TCA is enabled for residents, you can identify yourself directly at the parking meter by marking your number plate.
- If you are a visitor, enter the money up to the permitted length of stay of the corresponding tariff you wish or pay by Card.
- Pay the corresponding fee.
- If you are a resident, you can obtain a WEEKLY TICKET with a maximum duration of 5 days.
- Place the ticket in a visible place on the windscreen.
- You can also acquire the parking permit by obtaining a virtual ticket purchased in the corresponding application specifically authorised by the CITY COUNCIL.
How to cancel a parking meter charge:
- Follow the instructions on the parking meter.
- Enter the cancellation code that appears on the complaint.
- Enter the amount in cash, credit or debit card.
- PAYMENT FROM AUTHORISED CITY COUNCIL APPLICATION